Three South Regional TAFE students were announced as finalists in 2022 and we’d love to see more of our students acknowledged for their hard work.
These awards recognise the outstanding achievements of WA apprentices, trainees, employers and training organisations.
Students who have completed or are due to complete their training between 1 October 2022 to 30 September 2023 are eligible to apply.
Winners will be announced in September at the presentation ceremony and may even go on to represent WA at the Australian Training Awards held in Tasmania in November.
Applications close 5pm Friday, 28 April 2023.
Apply Now!(opens in a new tab)
For more information or assistance, please contact email@example.com
This year there are 8 individual categories and Individual award winners will receive $3,000 to put towards further training or to kick-start their career.
- WA Apprentice of the Year
- WA Trainee of the Year
- WA Vocational Student of the Year
- WA Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student of the Year
- WA School-based Apprentice of the Year
- WA Trainer of the Year
- WA Cultural Diversity Training Award
- WA International Student of the Year