South Regional TAFE has a commitment to respond to your feedback, whether it is positive or negative.
Good service is part of our business. We operate 12 campuses across the south of the State from Margaret River in the west, to Esperance in the east and as far north as Narrogin. In each of our campuses our goal is to provide an outstanding service and sound processes to enhance your learning experience. We value your compliments, suggestions and complaints. These could be:
- About a positive experience you have had
- A comment or suggestion on how we can improve our services to you
- A complaint if you are not satisfied with the service you have received, or feel you have not been treated fairly and reasonably.
Our complaints policy
Our Complaints Policies provide you with additional information on what will happen once you have lodged your complaint. The following policies are in place to support the complaints process:
What can I expect when I submit a complaint?
Complaints will be treated as confidential and handled within the principles of natural justice and procedural fairness. All parties concerned will be treated with courtesy and appropriate confidentiality will be maintained. Every effort will be made to resolve appeals in accordance with our Complaints Policies, without prejudice or fear of reprisal or victimisation. The process for complaints handling is free of charge.
Your complaint will be acknowledged in writing within five (5) business days of it being registered into our feedback/complaints system.
All investigations and communications will be recorded and documented to provide a clear account of the complaint and South Regional TAFE's response.
How to give us your feedback
To provide feedback or to lodge a complaint, the following options are available:
- Download the hard copy form Client Complaint (249 KB) (PDF document) or the Client Feedback (223 KB) (PDF document) form. These forms provide us with the details and information needed to review your complaint or feedback.
- Contact us via email at email@example.com
- Put your complaint in writing to:
Planning and Business Services, South Regional TAFE, PO Box 1224, Bunbury WA 6231
- Phone or visit your nearest campus
Download our Customer Service Charter (1 MB) (PDF document)
Public Interest Disclosure (PID)
The college is committed to the aims and objectives of the Public Interest Disclosure Act 2003.
The PID Act promotes accountability within government by facilitating the disclosure of public interest information involving misconduct, offences, misuse of public resources or risks to public health or safety, by employees and members of the public.
The following PID documents may be downloaded