Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
This course identifies the risks associated with working at heights. Participants will be introduced to safe work practices, regulations and industry codes designed to contain height related work risks.
This course is for anyone who is required to work at height either on a personal or professional level, and who could be at risk of injury as a result of this work.
The course covers:
Identify work requirements
Identify work procedures and instructions
Access and install equipment
Perform work at heights
Clean up work area
On successful completion of this course, students will receive a statement of attainment for the following nationally accredited units RIIWHS204E Work Safely at Heights
This course has basic equipment and/or PPE requirements (located under Important information)
What to wear (PPE)
Participants are required to wear appropriate work wear:
- long pants
- enclosed shoes
- no singlets
Non-Concession: $ 60.92
Concession: $ 42.68
Commercial / International: $ to be advised
* Indicative Fee Disclaimers
Fees and charges published on our website are indicative only, and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis in 2022.
- Fees may differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at time of enrolment.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons not enrolled at school (in 2022, students born on or after 1 July 2004 who are at least 15 years old) the maximum course fee chargeable in 2022 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms, and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Depending on your circumstances, payment options may include paying fees via instalments or applying for assistance because of financial hardship.
- Visit the Fees and Payment Options page for further information.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.