Printing the course overview will compile the details for all availabilities into a single PDF file without the units attached. If you want to print the units out for one or multiple availabilities then select the checkboxes below.
To enter a building site in Australia it is a requirement to hold a current General Induction card, also known as a 'White Card' (formerly Blue Card). The card is valid for use on all construction sites in Australia.
This training reinforces the Occupational Health and Safety roles and responsibilities of employees and employers aimed at raising the safety standards in the construction industry.
The course covers:
Occupational Health and Safety legislation in the workplace
Communication and consultation on Occupational Health and Safety
Implementing Occupational Health and Safety risk management & the principles of safe systems
Emergencies & first aid in the workplace
Key principles relating to workplace injury management
On successful completion of this course, students will be issued a WorkSafe WA registered White Card and receive a statement of attainment for the following nationally accredited unit.
CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry
No minimum requirements
Participants are required to wear appropriate work wear:
- long pants
- long sleeve shirt or T shirt
- Steel capped safety boots.
Commercial / International: $70.98
* Indicative Fee Disclaimers
Fees and charges published on our website are indicative only, and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis in 2022.
- Fees may differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at time of enrolment.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons not enrolled at school (in 2022, students born on or after 1 July 2004 who are at least 15 years old) the maximum course fee chargeable in 2022 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms, and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Depending on your circumstances, payment options may include paying fees via instalments or applying for assistance because of financial hardship.
- Visit the Fees and Payment Options page for further information.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.