The Diploma of Business is for individuals who wish to further their knowledge and skill base, those seeking to advance and gain promotion in their organisation or those seeking to gain employment in a frontline management role. Individuals working at this level expand their skills set to display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing, and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
Some of the skills you’ll gain:
- Manage budgets and financial plans
- Develop workplace policies for sustainability
- Manage recruitment and onboarding
- Undertake project work
- Manage team effectiveness
- Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
|School Leaver||Non-School Leaver||AQF|
|Completion of WACE General or ATAR (Minimum C Grades) or equivalent||Completion of WACE General or ATAR or equivalent (minimum C Grades)||Certificate III|
To be successful in this online course you must;
- have achieved a cert IV in Business and/or have equivalent industry experience in supervisory and management roles
- have access to a suitable work environment
- know and work with workplace policies and procedures
- have regular engagement with team members in an ongoing or identified leadership capacity.
Please note, this list should be used as a guide only as job titles and qualification requirements may vary between organisations.
Study options and next steps
Click on your preferred study mode below to get started with your application or enrolment.
Esperance - Online
* Indicative Fee Disclaimers
Fees and charges published on our website are indicative only, and are for the entire course for students enrolling on a full-time basis in 2022.
- Fees may differ between courses delivered at different campuses due to the elective units included in the course study plan or adapting courses to meet local industry needs.
- Fees may also differ for each individual student depending on the units of study selected, prior qualifications and recognition of prior learning.
- Fees are payable at time of enrolment.
- Proof of concession must be presented to access concession rates if eligible.
- For secondary school aged persons not enrolled at school (in 2022, students born on or after 1 July 2004 who are at least 15 years old) the maximum course fee chargeable in 2022 is $420 plus the resource fees and discretionary fees.
- Concessions and Secondary School Age cap do not apply to commercial courses (such as short courses), or Foundation Programs (ESL, General Education, etc.).
- Prices quoted include resource fees, but do not include material fees such as the cost of books, uniforms, and students personal equipment.
- The course fee cap applicable to Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas only applies during the current calendar year, so fees might differ for students enrolling in semester 2.
- VET Student Loans Eligible Courses and Caps may be subject to changes implemented by the Australian Government.
- Course information and fees are subject to change without notice.
- Depending on your circumstances, payment options may include paying fees via instalments or applying for assistance because of financial hardship.
- Visit the Fees and Payment Options page for further information.